Parent and Citizens (P&C) Committee
The P&C aims to:
- promote school interests
- encourage co-operation and community involvement
- fundraise to support school programs
- gain information from other organisations
- provide a forum for parents to discuss educational matters
- advise parent Board members of the view of the parent body on particular issues
General meetings are held twice a term. Meeting dates and times are advised in the Newsletter.
All payments for fundraising is through the Qkr App.
The proceeds from fundraising activities and the voluntary contributions, provide substantial support in supplementing the school's budget and allowing innovative programs to commence, continue, and expand.