Gowrie Primary has a wide variety of special events throughout each year. These events are selected and plan to meet the needs of the students and community. We provide special events to celebrate successes learn from professionals and share our talents with others.
All special events that occur are relevant to our Curriculum and provide enrichment to teachers’ programs. These events include;
- Going Greene with Dr Deane (Science investigations)
- Bushwahzee (Creative and Practical Arts)
- J Rock (Dance Competition)
- Doing Things Together Days ( Literacy, Numeracy, Science and ICT Focus)
- Book Week Author Visits as part of National Literacy and Numeracy Week celebrations.
- Bandstravangza ( Year 6 band play at Llewellyn Hall)
- Year 5 and 6 debating teams
- Talent Quest
- Learning Journeys
- SRC fundraiser days
- Tabloid Sports Carnivals
- Christmas Carols Evening
- Year 6 Fun Day
- Theatre Performances for selected age groups