Gowrie Primary School | Jeffries Street, Gowrie ACT 2904 | Phone: (02) 6205 7822 | Fax: (02) 6205 7825 | Email: email@example.com
Click here to take our School Satisfaction Survey
Gowrie Primary School offers:
- A school vision focusing on excellence, innovation and inclusivity
- An environment where academic excellence is valued and encouraged
- Excellent curriculum with a strong focus on Numeracy, Literacy and a core belief of Inquiry Based Integrated Curriculum
- A collaborative, inclusive school community that values diversity and offers an Autism Specific program as well as a Learning Suppport Centre
- Membership to the Australian Sustainable Schools Initiative
- A stong positive Values Program 'Everyone Counts' including 'Bounce Back', Promoting Positive Behaviours, Habits of Mind, Kids Matter, and Restorative Practices to create a safe and caring culture.
- Physical Education program including sporting clinics, Bluearth, school and zone carnivals
- Visual and performing arts opportunities including a senior school music band Dance Program program
- A range of enrichment programs including Maths Olympiad,Tournament of Minds(TOM), Chess Club, Sporting clubs at lunchtime, including skipping, Oztag, Choir, Instrumental Music Program (IMP) and ICT clubs.
- A Homework/Study Club after school on Thursday afternoons to promote sound study skills and strengthen learning concepts.
No results were found
Past Issues - Newsletter Archives
19th Apr 2014 (all day) - Easter Saturday
21st Apr 2014 (all day) - Easter Monday
25th Apr 2014 (all day) - Anzac Day
28th Apr 2014 (all day) - Term 2 Begins
9th Jun 2014 (all day) - Queen's Birthday
See the School Calendar
for full details