Information on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
Information on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is available from the Education Directorate website
Gowrie Primary School
Gowrie Primary School offers:
- A school vision focusing on excellence, innovation and inclusivity
- An environment where academic excellence is valued and encouraged
- Excellent curriculum with a strong focus on Numeracy, Literacy and a core belief of Inquiry Based Integrated Curriculum
- A collaborative, inclusive school community that values diversity and offers an Autism Specific program as well as a Learning Support Centre
- Strong educational and professional links to Cluster Schools
- Membership to the Australian Sustainable Schools Initiative
- A strong positive Values Program 'Everyone Counts' including 'Bounce Back', Promoting Positive Behaviours, Habits of Mind, Kids Matter, and Restorative Practices to create a safe and caring culture.
- Physical Education program including sporting clinics, school and zone carnivals
- Visual and performing arts opportunities including a senior school Instrumental Music Program and Dance Program
- A range of enrichment programs including Maths and Engineering studies with Caroline Chisholm High School, Tuggeranong School Network Arts, Science and Literacy enrichment events, Maths Olympiad, Chess Club, Sporting clubs at lunchtime, including skipping, Oztag, Choir, Instrumental Music Program (IMP) and ICT clubs
- A Gardening Club operates year round to promote environmental responsibility and food cultivation.